1. When did you begin/start to work at Kapsch?
A// I started to work in Kapsch in 2005
2. What was your first position?
A// My first position in Kapsch was Inspector. I had to check civil works on the highway and make reports every day.
3. Did you have any problems at the beginning?
A// I had some problems at the beginning when I had to speak english with some Swedish workmates.
1. What do you do at Kapsch?
A// I'm a Senior Technician now. I work under a Contract Maintenance for three main customer. Autopista Central, Costanera and Vespucio highway.
2. How long do you work everyday?
A// I work 8 hours per day. Monday to Friday. Some times I have to stay "on call", just in case that any customer calls me to fix some problems.
3. How do you get to the office?
A// Every day I go to the office by car, but I would like to came to the office by bycicle. I live close to the office.
4. Describe a typical day at work?
A// My typical day starts having breakfast on my desk, reading digital newspaper in the pc. Reading my personal e-mails and work e-mails, too. After that, I prepare the work that I have to do outside (preventive maintenance). Then I return to the office. I take lunch from 1 to 2 pm. After lunch, I have to prepare some reports according to the maintenance task. I have to do some administrative work in the office, waiting until 6 pm.
5. What project are you working on at the moment?
A// I'm working under 3 contract maintenance until now. AC, CN and VNE.
1. How long have you worked for Kapsch?
A// I have worked in Kapsch for almost 8 years.
2. Have you ever travelled abroad?
A// Yes, I have travelled to Sweden in order to take some training courses. A year ago, I made a trip to South Africa to work in a new project called NRG (new roadside generation)
Plans / dreams
1. What would you like to do in the future (at work)?
A// In the future, I would like to travel more ando work in new projects.
2. Would you like to make any changes about your job?
A// No, I wouldn't make changes in my job, except my salary.